Central Excise / Service Tax
Taxguruonline provides strategic consultancy on a wide range of issues pertaining to Central Excise duty /Service Tax implications. Our service includes:
• Advice on a wide range of pending enquiry investigation and audit issues relating to Central Excise duty / Service Tax implications.
• Oral and written opinion on the legal issues related to Central Excise / Service Tax.
• Drafting and filing of reply to demand cum show cause notices issued by the department.
• Drafting and filing of appeals before the Appellate Authority/ Quasi-judicial authorities and Custom, Central Excise and Service tax Appellate Tribunal at any bench of the Country.
• Appearance for the personal hearings before the Original Adjudicating Authorities i.e. Superintendent, Assistant Commissioner, Joint/Addl. Commissioner, Commissioner/Joint/Addl. Commissioner(Appeals), Commissioner (Appeals) / Tribunals.
• Attending the matter of settlement commission such as drafting / filing of application and hearing therein.
• Assistance in drafting / filing of petitions/appeals before the High Courts and Supreme Courts in the matters of Central Excise / Service Tax.