top of page


It's easy.  if you have any grievance / complaint against the Public Office/Officers  of  Indirect Taxation i.e. GST or Customs in respect of hindrances in your work or improper, unlawful and  illegal action against you. You may contact us for help in redressal of your grievance and filing and processing  of your complaints before the proper public authorities directly or, through RTIs, CPGRAM portals and other legal methods. Your identity will be kept secret.

bottom of page